- 1.ECU Student Guild’s stance on marriage equality
- 2.Guild Notice Regarding Murdoch University Enterprise Agreement
- 3.2017 ECU Student Guild Elections (Nominations Open)
- 4.ELECTION NOMINATIONS CLOSING
- 5.ECU Guild Postgraduate Officer
- 6.Manual Labourer(s) Wanted – ECU Guild.
The termination of the Murdoch University staff’s Enterprise Agreement is a callous and disgraceful result of the University applying for the termination to the Fair Work Commission.
The ECU Student Guild stands in solidarity with Murdoch University staff who have had their conditions ripped away from them. We will stand with ECU staff and join the NTEU in any campaign against such changes at ECU.
Quality teachers make quality students. It is in the students’ best interest to have teachers treated well, properly remunerated, and not aggressively slammed back to the award pay.