Want you to be a part of the 99 Bikes Team?
99 Bikes are seeking professional bicycle mechanics and bicycle builders to join their successful team. Professional Experience is required.
Work for 99 Bikes and enjoy:
- A generous salarywith uncapped attractive bonus scheme (OTE ranging from $48 – $75K)
- Rapid career growth. We are opening 3-4 stores every year and promotion is from within, wherever possible.
- We reward and recogniseour high achievers every month and hold an awards night overseas annually. This year it’s in Berlin!
- We offer flexible working hours
About 99 Bikes:
We are the largest single retailer of bikes in Australia, part of the highly successful Flight Centre Group. 99 Bikes has a large store network that is constantly growing. Our goal is to be operating 56 shops by 2020. Unlike other bike stores, we carry over 10 different brands of bikes and own our own wholesaler, which means we always have bikes in stock, at competitive prices. We also have a customer loyalty system with over 120,000 paid members and we support cycling-specific charities – for instance, in 2014 we donated 355 bikes to Ugandan children. All our stores have professional workshops to help support customer’s and stores needs.
About the role:
We are seeking professional Bicycle Mechanics and Bicycle Builders to join our highly successful teams. You’ll use our systems and processes to support you while working in our professionally equipped workshops. Using our guided booking in process and your passion for bikes to exceed our customer’s expectations and achieve your sales & servicing targets. You’ll not only be involved in servicing, but also have a specific area of responsibility within the store.
- Professional bicycle mechanic or bicycle building experience preferred
- Demonstrated achievement
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and learning.
- Good communicator with a genuine interest in people.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now.
email@example.com or call 0432 271 358