- 1.ECU Student Guild’s stance on marriage equality
- 2.Guild Notice Regarding Murdoch University Enterprise Agreement
- 3.2017 ECU Student Guild Elections (Nominations Open)
- 4.ELECTION NOMINATIONS CLOSING
- 5.ECU Guild Postgraduate Officer
- 6.Manual Labourer(s) Wanted – ECU Guild.
Manual Labourer(s) – (Update) Applications Closed
About the business and the role
The ECU Student Guild is not for profit organisation and the peak representative body for all ECU Students. These are casual positions ideal for students on campus between classes and successful applicants will be required at various times across each ECU semester.
Manual labourers will be required to assist with the facilitation of a number of events including; Orientation (O’Day), Guild Day, various club events and BBQs in a small service friendly team in a great working environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Set up events and activities
- Set up of marquees, trestle tables, chairs, sound equipment, staging, signage etc
- Set up and use of BBQs
- Collection of catering, equipment and utensils from different venues
- BBQ cooking, handling and distribution of food (including a variety of vegetarian, halal, kosher and different meats)
- Cleaning of BBQs, utensils and event area
- Break down and storage of equipment
- Other duties as required
- Great customer service skills and initiative
- Well presented
- Ability to safely lift heavy equipment greater than 30KG
- Class C licence to travel between Joondalup and Mount Lawley campuses
- Able to work early mornings and evenings, and on weekends as required for set up and break down of equipment.
If you wish to apply, please address the above requirements and experience to Norae in an email.
Administration Services & Hr Coordinator