Inspiring Cohesive Communities Incorporated (ICC) is a newly formed not-for-profit incorporated organisation looking for volunteers.
Their mission is about supporting and enabling communities to bring people together, encourage community action and achieve positive change. ICC are currently looking for volunteers with skills in the following areas:
- community engagement
- graphic design (developing logos and branding)
- website development
- marketing and publicity
- financial management.
In return they offer experience in:
- setting up a newly formed, not for profit Incorporated Association (board membership optional)
- developing and overseeing the implementation of community projects
- implementing new community development techniques and engaging with communities to deliver projects to improve their local area
- developing and implementing a financial strategy based on the 7 pillars of fundraising
- developing and implementing risk management strategies for community events
If you’re interested in volunteering with Inspiring Cohesive Communities Incorporated please contact Angela on 0428728599.